Welcome to my Decluttering Queen blog!
I’m Monique Sartor and I am a Sydney-based interior designer who specialises in contemporary, elegant and livable residential interiors.
I found through working with client after client that many felt overwhelmed by their stuff which was stopping them achieve their dream of a beautiful, welcoming home. Sometimes, they had cupboards full of items they forgot they even had while their clothes lived on a chair in the corner of their room.
Through helping them declutter and let go of unnecessary possessions, I could then help them transform their homes that not only looked beautiful but had better functionality. And they felt lighter, free-er!
Over the years, I’ve learnt some great tips and tricks that I will happily share with you through this blog. While it may take some trial and error to find the techniques that can help you, you’re bound to pick up some hints that will help you let go!
Some of the benefits you may find through reading this blog are:
* clarify in your mind that your home does indeed need help! If you’re too embarrassed to have friends over, then it’s a sign something needs to be done
* help identify areas in the house to focus on and nail
* learn some tips and techniques for various rooms in the house
* develop habits that will help you stay on top of the clutter
* get some ideas as to where to get rid of your stuff
* learn some inner dialogue that will help you let go of things you haven’t been able to before
* get to know and understand your actual needs and weaknesses and be better able to STOP bringing more unnecessary stuff into the home!
* realise that there are a gazillion people just like you out there that have learnt to overcome the hurdles you face. And so can you!
* feel less imprisoned by stuff that’s just….stuff!
So. What are you waiting for! Give me a buzz on 0450 284 922 and let’s get you moving to a free-er, fun-er you!